This webinar was an occasion for Lebanese policy makers and stakeholders concerned with the reform of public procurement in Lebanon to better understand the general requirements and international standards for an efficient complaints and review system in public procurement, as well as the role and governance of an independent review body, in light of several country experiences: Croatia, Denmark, Georgia and Romania.
The ultimate objective was to inform the discussions on the PRB in Lebanon and help the parties concerned design consultatively the most suited institutional solutions for the Lebanese PRB.
You can watch the full webinar:
– Day 1:
– Day 2:
- Webinar summary and recommendations - Arabic (PPT)
- Concept Note (pdf)
- Insights in Lebanon's current practices: findings and recommandations from MAPS assessment - D. Ivarsson (pdf)
- Purpose and general requirements for an efficient complaints mechanism in public procurement - D. Ivarsson (pdf)
- Experience of the State Commission for Supervision of Public Procurement Procedure in Croatia - Z. Blazevic (pdf)
- The Georgian story… Dispute Resolution Council (pdf)
- Experience of Denmark... Danish Complaint Board - P. Gjortler (pdf)
- Roumanian experience - C. Popa (pdf)